If you are among those who are willing to be part of Best TET Coaching in Lucknow(UP), then you are at the right place. Asha Academy provide best coaching classes and best study material for TET Exam. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test or TET is a competitive Exam, unlike any other competitive exams. This exam is been conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) twice in a year.
Asha academy provide Child Development & Pedagogy, Maths, English, EVS (Environmental Studies) and Hindi,(Maths & Science): Child Development & Pedagogy, Science, Maths, English and Hindi, (Social Studies): Child Development & Pedagogy, Social Studies (History, Geography & Civics), English and Hindi.
UPTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
UPTET has two sets of applicants – Applicants for Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5) and Applicants for Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6 to 8). The eligibility criteria for both sets of applicants are different.
UPTET Qualification of Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5)
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from recognized university & 2 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Bachelor’s degree & 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) OR
- Bachelor’s degree & qualification in Special B.T.C. Training OR
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years & BCT Urdu special training in Uttar Pradesh OR
- Bachelor’s degree and Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University (For Urdu Teacher) or Moallim-E-Urdu Degree before 11-08-1997
UPTET Qualification of Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6 to 8)
- Bachelor’s degree & B.T.C from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) approved institute OR
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks & B.Ed/ B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks & 4 year B.A/ B.S.C.Ed/ B.A.Ed from N.C.T.E./ U.G.C recognized institute OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks & 4 year Degree (B.El.Ed) in Primary Education OR
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% & B.Ed degree
The age of the applicant must be between 18 Years and 35 Years. Candidates who belong to reserved categories would be given age relaxation as per the norms prescribed by the government.